Join us for a Mooncake and Tea Appreciation Workshop during the Mid-Autumn Festival.
Date: 4 Oct 2017 (Wednesday)
Time: 10am – 11.30am
Venue: 78 Tanjong Pager Road, Singapore 088499
This workshop typically last 90mins. It is a hands-on session and will cover the following areas:
- Recognition of different types of tea leaves in the market
- Chinese Tea History and Culture
- Brewing the perfect cup of tea the traditional way: Step by step demonstration of the tea brewing process.
- Tea and its relationship to health
Included a tasting of 4 types of premium tea:
- Yinzhen Baihao (White tea)
- Lung Ching (Green tea)
- Beauty of the East (Oolong tea)
- Jasmine Pearls (Flower tea)
Fees Apply : $25 for workshop fees, plus addition minimal fee for mooncake tasting (to be shared by all participants)
If you have any questions, kindly contact Judy at firstname.lastname@example.org.